.::Zombie Apocalypse::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP : <<94.23.208.199:2554>>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Admin Abuse sk no reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[Zombie_Apocalypse]
Rookie
Rookie

Report Admin Abuse sk no reason Empty
PostSubject: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason   Report Admin Abuse sk no reason EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Date: 7/6/2013
Your In-Game Name: [Zombie_Apocalypse]
Reported player's name:
Reason: sk no reason
Witnesses: no
Any admin online at time?: YES
Description of what happened:I walked by ayi good shooting for players to report it and see what goes into the admin and halivio me why they will put their warning to sk, and me Photos tomandos serca toy warning for no reason makes me I was not doing sk I am very respectful in the game and I do take my warning deveria warnig sk the photos here will be able to see the players breaking the rules and I just took pictures to report them: (and is the admin and gets to put all up ami warnig : (

Evidence: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason Samp010ef.th

Report Admin Abuse sk no reason Samp011kz.th

Report Admin Abuse sk no reason Samp012pl.th
Back to top Go down
[c7x]UnbeKannt
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
[c7x]UnbeKannt

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason   Report Admin Abuse sk no reason EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:28 pm

may be the admin put the wrong id, but you are the only who he warn? because in the SS are 3 players shooting
Back to top Go down
nova_fast
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason   Report Admin Abuse sk no reason EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:22 am

may be he afk
Back to top Go down
[BC]Capt.
[BC]Capt.

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason   Report Admin Abuse sk no reason EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Hmmm... sorry for that warn. I think I warned the wrong guy. I was about to warn Zajur. I warned him after you ragequitted. And by the way, I don't think I am wrong. Because when I joined several people attacked me, then I warned 2 of them first, then I was looking at the kill list that who else killed me. I found your name. You killed me just after I spawned. Don't be angry all players who were SKing got warned.

I agree you are a respectful person.
Back to top Go down
http://thatwarserver.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin Abuse sk no reason   Report Admin Abuse sk no reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Admin Abuse sk no reason
Page 1 of 1