.::Zombie Apocalypse::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP : <<94.23.208.199:2554>>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting Trial Admin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Wizard
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Black_Wizard

Reporting Trial Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Name : Clark_Slattery
Staff name that reported : [CRuNK]CrazyPunk Exclamation 
What did he broke ? : well, first he sking a player, warn a player without a Proper Reason, secondly he slap a player without checking that player is deserve to be slapped.
Evidence/Proof :
Reporting Trial Admin! X7RlAX
Reporting Trial Admin! W6iWmz
Reporting Trial Admin! Q1d3bT
Reporting Trial Admin! I1Qgax

More Information : at the first time he said, he was an admin for 2-3 Years, but I was wondering what kind of admin would do this sh*t... Question 
Resolution you seek : I just want him to be more carefully next time.

P.S why I didn't see him on the Staff List?

~Clark

Last edited by Black_Wizard on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyPunk
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello Clark, please post an evidence. yes, I warned A PLAYER WITH A ReASON! he BHopped even i warned him. talk to [GM]med, he's my evidence that i slapped and warned for a reason. have a nice day Smile cheers

Last edited by CrazyPunk on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Jaxzy
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Jaxzy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

None action will be taken,becuz there is no proof and second,you are allowed to Slap and Warn player for rulebreaking,but ofcourse with a proper warning.
Back to top Go down
https://zombie-apocalypse.forumhr.com
CrazyPunk
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

i warned of course! i said a few times in chat "stop bh, bh isn't allowed" but i got ignored. so i warned,slapped and kicked when needed. anyway, i'm doing anything very well and a-lot of players told me i'm doing an excellent job. should start advertising the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaxzy
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Jaxzy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Case CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Black_Wizard
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Black_Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

Dude,
CrazyPunk wrote:
i warned of course! i said a few times in chat "stop bh, bh isn't allowed" but i got ignored. so i warned,slapped and kicked when needed. anyway, i'm doing anything very well and a-lot of players told me i'm doing an excellent job. should start advertising the server Very Happy
Look at the Pictures.
Back to top Go down
[BC]Capt.
[BC]Capt.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 am

Dear CrazyPunk,

Don't slap or warn anyone without any reason. Like in the picture, I saw someone asking you to slap him, you wouldn't slap or warn anyone without a reason even if he/she is asking. And at the last picture, you warned him with 'who are you?' then 'answer me...' You must warn them with a reason, these reasons doesn't say anything about the player breaking rules.

Thank you for reading,
Capt.
Back to top Go down
http://thatwarserver.com
[GM]med
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 am

When me and Crazy play on server it had a lot of player who not respect the rules of the server they Bonny Hop etc ...

Crazy was so angry that slap or kick the player parsque person respect the rules I told him that MP Bonny hop etc. ..

So this is a clark apologizes parsque also not respect the rules.

Back to top Go down
Black_Wizard
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Black_Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 am

[GM]med wrote:
When me and Crazy play on server it had a lot of player who not respect the rules of the server they Bonny Hop etc ...

Crazy was so angry that slap or kick the player parsque person respect the rules I told him that MP Bonny hop etc. ..

So this is a clark apologizes parsque also not respect the rules.

I don't understand what are you talking about.confused 
Back to top Go down
CrazyPunk
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 pm

[BC]Capt. wrote:
Dear CrazyPunk,

Don't slap or warn anyone without any reason. Like in the picture, I saw someone asking you to slap him, you wouldn't slap or warn anyone without a reason even if he/she is asking. And at the last picture, you warned him with 'who are you?' then 'answer me...' You must warn them with a reason, these reasons doesn't say anything about the player breaking rules.

Thank you for reading,
Capt.

you right, i was supposed to check why he's asking me to slap him at that moment. about the warning, i warned him cause he acted suspicious and he didn't answered.
Back to top Go down
Jaxzy
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Jaxzy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Well truly CrazyPunk,you cant warn and slap players if they aint answering.Maybe he didnt know english?Watch what your doing.

Case CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Trial Admin!   Reporting Trial Admin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Trial Admin!
Page 1 of 1